prime_pg_temp breaks on uncreated pgs
3 - minor
Pull request ID:
- mon.b instructed osd.3 to create pg 92.4. the upset was [3,6]
- osd.3 created pg 92.4, and sent "created" message to mon
- but osd.3 was pending on up_thru message from mon, it wanted its up_thru to be 92 in osdmap, but currently 89.
- osd.3 was killed, marked down and out by the thrashosd task
- mon.b primed pg temp for pg 92.4, and mapped it to [4,6], but osd.4 is not updated with osd_pg_create message.
- so wait_for_clean task times out, and fail