Set multiple flags in a single command line
Monitor, ceph cli
- Set multiple flags in a single command line
# ceph osd set noout nodeep-scrub noscrub
- Project changed from Ceph to RADOS
- Category set to Administration/Usability
- Component(RADOS) Monitor, ceph cli added
- Assignee set to Jesse Williamson
It seems fair to assume that "unset" should support this also.
Question: should settings that require --yes-i-really-mean-it allow that flag to be passed to all of them, or should they be (my inclination) omitted from batch setting?
I don’t think we should skip it entirely. Many of the places that implement a check like that are using a common flag so it may be the default behavior anyway?
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Also available in: Atom