rbd: shouldn't need config file to get help
I just ran "rbd --help" on a pretty much un-configured machine and got:
global_init: unable to open config file.
Looking at the code I can see why this is the case, but it would be
nice if one could still get a reasonably helpful message, even if
things aren't yet set up properly. I imagine this goes for anything
that calls global_init().
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 16
- translation missing: en.field_position deleted (
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 18
- Category set to common
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
- Status changed from Duplicate to In Progress
This is actually a little different from #2352. But keeping both in mind is better than providing a specific hack, so I'll take it too.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Okay, just made it not care about config files in wip-2352.
Also available in: Atom