Sepia Lab Access Request
I already had access to sepia lab, but I lost VPN 'secret' due to laptop failure.
1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
2) Desired Username:
3) Alternate e-mail address(es) we can reach you at:
4) If you don't already have an established history of code contributions to Ceph, is there an existing community or core developer you've worked with who has reviewed your work and can vouch for your access request?
I'm ceph team member. People in my team: Matt Benjamin, Yehuda Sadeh, Ian Colle
If you answered "No" to # 4, please answer the following (paste directly below the question to keep indentation):
4a) Paste a link to a Blueprint or planning doc of yours that was reviewed at a Ceph Developer Monthly.
4b) Paste a link to an accepted pull request for a major patch or feature.
4c) If applicable, include a link to the current project (planning doc, dev branch, or pull request) that you are looking to test.
5) Paste your SSH public key(s) between the
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC+CtnvyVRSkIvD15O/q7/vQmD4oE8q7Mo6oT3kqTXaEaQ7iDayC2biUC0PC4OztPlNJxPUcKK5DfWw4F79OKeheqUbZRhsCC3Ge2JGoXHmsf0kBYdioMGiAxm+f8M/v1KESSSxvEnU7o+oi6VtFchh4Dl/WZ54rqZc/oQrlGNTHulFAuyoIAlKkCe3N0GdHN54PB+26QbLXvOuqpWmjVFbcjgRC62mkZl3LuCBhviXS4Rl5/ZE0QIHubCwV5XVrsqvscLS64bi06W8RN2vL56Vn3N9TGV4d2dlbE1PaBBESoTQ7Q0iUN32OAZLo7nF/1fiPY3Xc8r35juya5k+KR9z adam@TP50
6) Paste your hashed VPN credentials between the
pre tags (Format:
user@hostname 22CharacterSalt 65CharacterHashedPassword)
adam@TP50 C0YuBT9bYaNhdDmjbF56xg 5d298b33b9dbaef364b037561aa5c5de374405bb8afead5280db5b212506ea58
#2 Updated by David Galloway about 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
New credentials have been pushed.