test_health_warnings.sh can fail
- test_mark_all_but_last_osds_down marks all but one osd down
- clears noup
- osd.1 fails the is_healthy check because it is failing to respond on its old address
- meanwhile, all osds are back up.
- eventually mon marks osd.1 out
- test fails...
I believe the fix is to subscribe to osdmaps when in the waiting for healthy state. if we are unhealthy because we are failing to ping our "up" peers, we need to be sure that the cluster actually things they're up and we're not just stuck on an old map.
- Status changed from 12 to Fix Under Review
- Backport set to luminous,jewel
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #21238: luminous: test_health_warnings.sh can fail added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom