Sepia Lab Access Request
1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
Running teutology jobs
2) Desired Username:
3) Alternate e-mail address(es) we can reach you at:
4) If you don't already have an established history of code contributions to Ceph, is there an existing community or core developer you've worked with who has reviewed your work and can vouch for your access request?
Matt Benjamin, Yehuda Sadeh, Ian Colle
If you answered "No" to # 4, please answer the following (paste directly below the question to keep indentation):
4a) Paste a link to a Blueprint or planning doc of yours that was reviewed at a Ceph Developer Monthly.
4b) Paste a link to an accepted pull request for a major patch or feature.
4c) If applicable, include a link to the current project (planning doc, dev branch, or pull request) that you are looking to test.
5) Paste your SSH public key(s) between the
6) Paste your hashed VPN credentials between the
pre tags (Format:
user@hostname 22CharacterSalt 65CharacterHashedPassword)
akupczyk@TP50 Qt+xhD+ctLmpH6EL97Ao5Q f565d09017cf4579bf1b7fb4c5428d8627c388bb9750038990a834f1ab541970
#1 Updated by David Galloway about 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to David Galloway
Adam, can you paste the full ssh public key, please? I'm guessing it's ssh-rsa and I could add the username/hostname at the end but want to be sure before committing anything.
#2 Updated by Adam Kupczyk about 2 years ago
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC+CtnvyVRSkIvD15O/q7/vQmD4oE8q7Mo6oT3kqTXaEaQ7iDayC2biUC0PC4OztPlNJxPUcKK5DfWw4F79OKeheqUbZRhsCC3Ge2JGoXHmsf0kBYdioMGiAxm+f8M/v1KESSSxvEnU7o+oi6VtFchh4Dl/WZ54rqZc/oQrlGNTHulFAuyoIAlKkCe3N0GdHN54PB+26QbLXvOuqpWmjVFbcjgRC62mkZl3LuCBhviXS4Rl5/ZE0QIHubCwV5XVrsqvscLS64bi06W8RN2vL56Vn3N9TGV4d2dlbE1PaBBESoTQ7Q0iUN32OAZLo7nF/1fiPY3Xc8r35juya5k+KR9z adam@TP50