OSDs assert on shutdown when PGs are in snaptrim_wait() state
- Copied from Bug #19931: osds abort on shutdown with assert(peering_queue.empty()) or 'pgid X has ref count of 2' added
Greg, seeing that you set "Need Review" on this - did you already open the jewel PR?
- Status changed from Need Review to In Progress
Ah, sorry. I was going to but things got delayed due to slow builds yesterday and then I got asked to make some changes. Coming up soon! :)
(I think it just copied Need Review from the original tracker state, actually.)
- Status changed from In Progress to Testing
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Testing to In Progress
- Priority changed from High to Normal
There was an issue on shutdown in the snaptrim throttling patches which I backported to Jewel. A fix is in testing and needs to get applied to Jewel as well.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Target version set to v10.2.10
Also available in: Atom