rgw: plan handling for large and/or manifest objects, s3 and/or swift
- Category set to 22
- Target version set to v0.41
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 26
- translation missing: en.field_position deleted (
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 5
- Status changed from New to Closed
the plan is to do manifest objects for large s3 objects. that means the pieces won't get a locator and will be distributed throughout the cluster.
- Project changed from Ceph to rgw
- Category deleted (
- Target version deleted (
Bulk reassign of radosgw category to RGW project.
Also available in: Atom