document steps to disable metadata_heap on existing zones
luminous mimic nautilus
In Jewel, the option was added to disable use of the metadata_heap pool to archive metadata. New clusters/zones will disable this by default, but existing zones will continue to use the heap. The steps to disable this for existing zones need to be documented. Currently this requires editing the zone's json format - radosgw-admin commands to set zone pools would also be an improvement.
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 26915
- Backport set to luminous mimic
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport changed from luminous mimic to luminous mimic nautilus
- Copied to Backport #40138: luminous: document steps to disable metadata_heap on existing zones added
- Copied to Backport #40139: mimic: document steps to disable metadata_heap on existing zones added
- Copied to Backport #40140: nautilus: document steps to disable metadata_heap on existing zones added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom