osd: 'call' op can return data even if op is modifying
Not sure if it'd actually return data, but in any case the api is ambiguous. If it does return data it breaks idempotency rules. But in any case api should be less ambiguous (e.g., splitting op to two different ops, or not passing the out buffer to the method when a method is set to write).
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 40
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Sage Weil
- Target version set to v0.43
the c++ librados api now separates these operations. osd now refuses to return any result data payload if op is marked as "may write".
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom