multisite: 'radosgw-admin period prepare' is obsolete
All that the 'radosgw-admin period prepare' command does is create an empty period and write it to rados. When we added the staging period (see 'period get --staging'), uncommitted changes were written to that instead - so the 'period prepare' command became obsolete. It should be removed!
I will be working on it. I do not have assigned permission though.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport set to jewel
- Copied to Backport #17507: jewel: multisite: 'radosgw-admin period prepare' is obsolete added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
- Assignee set to Gaurav Garg
Also available in: Atom