Merge "ceph-fs-common" into "ceph-common"
After the merge of https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/10243 the ceph-fs-common package (which exists only in Debian) contains only two files:
On the RPM side, mount.ceph is in the "ceph-common" package.
So, we need a PR that moves mount.ceph to ceph-common and drops the ceph-fs-common package.
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
@John: Would it make sense to backport #16035 and this one to jewel?
- Assignee set to Nathan Cutler
I don't feel strongly. My intuition would be that we should avoid changes in jewel that might confuse anyone, unless this is actively causing pain.
Oh, and for 16035 we definitely shouldn't backport, we should only remove things in new versions.
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to 7
- Status changed from 7 to Resolved
Also available in: Atom