rpm: drop obsolete -compat metapackages
The RPM spec file has a bunch of -compat metapackages that were put there long ago for reasons that made sense at the time 
By Jewel, everyone will have brought in the newer packages by upgrading via Firefly and Hammer, so the -compat metapackages can be dropped.
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Description updated (diff)
- Tracker changed from Tasks to Bug
- Source set to Community (dev)
- Backport set to jewel
Backport note: #16345, #16346, and #16353 should be combined into a single backport PR to avoid merge conflicts.
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to 7
- Backport deleted (
Jewel is already released: we cannot drop stuff.
- Status changed from 7 to Resolved
Note that the scope of this fix was narrowed even further because python-ceph-compat has to be preserved as long as there are tests in ceph-qa-suite master that install firefly.
Also available in: Atom