RBD should restrict mirror enable/disable actions on parents/clones
If attempting to enable replication on a clone (both at creation time or afterwards) and the parent is is not replicated, disallow the operation. Similarly, if attempting to disable replication on the parent and one-or-more clones have replication enabled, disallow the operation.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Mykola Golub
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
@dillaman Should we backport this to jewel?
- Status changed from Resolved to Pending Backport
- Backport set to jewel
- ceph-qa-suite ceph-disk added
@mykola: Yes, probably an oversight. Thanks.
- Copied to Backport #17483: jewel: RBD should restrict mirror enable/disable actions on parents/clones added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom