teuthology: summary string
On error, it can be something like 'errors in ceph.log' or 'exception in _'.
For s3-tests, it could be 'N tests passed, M known-failures failed, 0 failed'.
For workunits, it could be 'X workunits succeeded, Y failed'.
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 894
- translation missing: en.field_story_points set to 1
- translation missing: en.field_position deleted (
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 900
- Assignee set to Josh Durgin
- Status changed from New to Resolved
This does exceptions, the first most severe error in the central log (in order of SEC, ERR, WRN), and core dumps. This can be made more useful later by making tasks through exceptions with meaningful error messages.
Also available in: Atom