rbd-replay does not check for EOF and goes to endless loop
BufferReader::fetch() goes to endless loop because it does not check for EOF.
rbd-replay: handle EOF gracefully
Signed-off-by: Mykola Golub <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(cherry picked from commit c59b84c3e2c9bbda68219e4d2288a889dd9ca6cb)
src/rbd_replay/BufferReader.cc: trivial resolution
caused by s/CEPH_PAGE_SIZE/CEPH_BUFFER_APPEND_SIZE/
in the context of one hunk.
- Status changed from New to Pending Backport
- Backport set to hammer, infernalis
- Copied to Backport #14465: infernalis: rbd-replay does not check for EOF and goes to endless loop added
- Copied to Backport #14466: hammer: rbd-replay does not check for EOF and goes to endless loop added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom