directory listing: do not reset when fragmenting
Right now, if a directory gets fragmented while we're listing (ie, have a dir pointer), we reset the pointer and start from the beginning again.
There's probably some way we can be more elegant about this. Perhaps we can keep a pre-fragmented pointer/tree of pointers, and only list the contents of each frag which follow that?
Once completed, update the DirLs test to check order again. Probably just by reverting e20ef4b27869d8eaf1989c2f057c2d8264f6118b
- Status changed from New to Need Review
- Assignee set to Zheng Yan
- Category changed from 47 to Correctness/Safety
- Status changed from Need Review to Pending Backport
- Backport set to jewel
- Copied to Backport #16284: jewel: directory listing: do not reset when fragmenting added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom