OSD: null pointer access when do handle_osd_map.
We are risking of accessing null pointer of osdmap when OSD try to reconnect and encounters a network error.
OSD: fix null pointer access and race condition
We are risking of accessing a null osdmap pointer when we failed to handle an osdmap message due to network error.
Also, it is not safe to change failure_pending without protection of hearbeat_lock.
Signed-off-by: xie xingguo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Could you please include the snippet of code you believe to be problematic ?
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Pending Backport
- Assignee set to David Zafman
- Backport set to hammer
- Copied to Backport #15826: OSD: null pointer access when do handle_osd_map. added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
- Backport deleted (
Also available in: Atom