ceph-deploy admin command pushes the client.admin key with world readable permissions
when using the 'ceph-deploy admin' command, the /etc/ceph/ceph.client.admin.keyring on the host is world-readable, and thus making it usable for all local users..
rw-r--r- 1 root root 63 May 19 15:39 ceph.client.admin.keyring
(tested with 1.5.23)
- Tracker changed from Bug to Fix
- Status changed from New to 12
- Affected Versions 1.5.24 added
Confirmed on 1.5.24 as well.
- Status changed from 12 to Fix Under Review
- Assignee set to Travis Rhoden
- Priority changed from Normal to Immediate
- Target version set to 1.5.25
- Backport set to 1.5.22
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
PR merged. Will go into 1.5.25. Also backported to 1.5.22-stable branch, for use by downstream products that shipped with 1.5.22.
Also available in: Atom