Listing buckets with invalid limit returns 400 and not 412 as the test expects.
rgw: return 412 when bad limit specified on listing buckets
For some reason the swift api requires that. This revert a change that
was made in f7b92f9988ea64d248a2b551e0434b3225d296de.
Signed-off-by: Yehuda Sadeh <email@example.com>
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Priority changed from Urgent to Immediate
- Backport deleted (
From sage in the #ceph-devel IRC channel today: iirc this one fixes a regression from something in next. not needed for backports (until the other thing gets backported)
- Priority changed from Immediate to Urgent
- Source changed from other to Q/A
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Fixed in commit:2b06dc3b66109b26d46f2e035df684d0ff0d5a7c
Also available in: Atom