We need to support username translation. The users that exist on Amazon S3, RackSpace, or any other S3-compatible store will probably not be the same as those that exist on our servers. So we need something like --xuser foo=bar. This is relatively simple to implement once the other pieces are in place.
- Assignee set to Colin McCabe
- Target version set to v0.28
- translation missing: en.field_story_points set to 2
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 1
- translation missing: en.field_position changed from 1 to 647
- translation missing: en.field_position deleted (
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 25
- Status changed from New to 7
implemented by 8bd2305d1c244fc472693aa66ec2164c07612bcb.
Need to write some tests for test-obsync.py
- Status changed from 7 to Resolved
Also available in: Atom