remove this address 172.16.79.128 port 7002 hard-coded in notifier.py in cthulhu
cthulhu: remove notifier
This part of cthulhu was never fleshed out or utilized.
It was causing concern that we were trying to open ports 7002-7003
in some random server in the private network space.
So this commit removes the NotificationThread
Signed-off-by: Gregory Meno <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Target version changed from 1.3 backlog to 1.3-dev12
- Target version changed from 1.3-dev12 to 1.3-dev13
- Target version changed from 1.3-dev13 to 1.3-rc1
- Assignee changed from Dan Mick to Christina Meno
- Status changed from New to 12
- Target version changed from 1.3-rc1 to 1.3.2-dev1
- Status changed from 12 to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
Also available in: Atom