- Registered on: 08/16/2018
- Last connection: 05/19/2019
- 03:00 AM Ceph Revision 35c747c9 (ceph): doc: fixed broken links in nautilus release page
- Fixes: https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/39712
Signed-off-by: James McClune <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 02:48 AM Ceph Documentation #39712 (Pending Backport): doc: broken links on nautilus release notes page
- When looking through the Nautilus release notes, I found three links that result in 404 error.
- 04:39 AM RADOS Documentation #3466: rados manpage: bench still documents "read" rather than "seq/rand"
- Dan Mick wrote:
> rados bench read has been replaced with "seq" and "rand", the latter of which is
> still unimplem...
- 10:19 PM Ceph Revision 18b1b986 (ceph): doc: fixed telemetry module reference link
- Used :ref: label for telemetry reference in Nautilus.
- 10:02 PM mgr Documentation #39337 (Pending Backport): doc: telemetry module reference link broken
- The reference link to the Telemetry module (for Nautilus) is broken.
- 01:54 AM rgw Documentation #38721: Remove OpenStack Kilo reference in the keystone documentation
- No problem! :)
- 09:19 PM rgw Documentation #38721: Remove OpenStack Kilo reference in the keystone documentation
- I don't think I have the rights to edit this ticket.
- 09:15 PM rgw Documentation #38721: Remove OpenStack Kilo reference in the keystone documentation
- Hello Sebastian, I opened a PR for this ticket. I researched the OpenStack Keystone docs. I'm not an OpenStack user m...
- 09:08 PM Ceph Revision 6a24d0e8 (ceph): doc: removed OpenStack Kilo references in Keystone docs
- Removed Kilo references in Keystone docs. Updated documentation
to align with Ocata & later releases.
- 12:50 AM Ceph Revision 26470eca (ceph): doc: added section on creating RESTful API user
- This will help users better understand how to
add RESTful API users/keys.
Also available in: Atom