Dan van der Ster
- 04:50 PM mgr Bug #23017 (Need Review): mgr log spamming about down osds
- When you have down osds in a cluster the ceph-mgr log is spammed with one line per down osd per second:...
- 09:54 PM mgr Bug #22424: balancer should warn about missing requirements
- I think this can be closed. Fixed by https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/585ba6f9418c714a4a602b4b2d03d82b7c26e123 and...
- 02:38 PM RADOS Bug #22440: New pgs per osd hard limit can cause peering issues on existing clusters
- First, perhaps this will help to make these issues more visible: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/20167
- 03:58 PM rgw Bug #22777 (New): uniqueness of rgw service name not guaranteed
- Historically in our deployment we reuse the same client.radosgw key for all rgw's.
During the jewel/luminous upgrade...
- 02:47 PM ceph-volume Feature #22287: ceph-volume lvm deactivate
- +1 and btw how does one do this manually today?
- 04:11 PM mgr Bug #22511: Dashboard showing stale health data
- Sure, see ceph-post-file: 217cba9a-5ae9-42b4-8e7a-76ba016397e0
At this moment, the dashboard displays:...
- 03:42 PM mgr Bug #22511 (Duplicate): Dashboard showing stale health data
- In 12.2.2 with a HEALTH_WARN cluster, the dashboard is showing stale health data.
The dashboard shows:...
- 12:54 PM mgr Bug #22470: KeyError: ('name',) in balancer rm
- 12:53 PM mgr Bug #22470 (Resolved): KeyError: ('name',) in balancer rm
- In 12.2.2:...
- 02:44 PM mgr Bug #22431: balancer: calc_pg_upmaps not upmapping the correct pool
- > - upmap treats all pgs the same. it doesn't factor in how well populated the pool(s) are--it just balances pg count...
Also available in: Atom