Dan van der Ster
- 12:45 PM mgr Bug #23249: ceph osd safe-to-destroy crashes the mgr
- Thanks, I do! ceph-post-file: afa874de-8d64-4748-b642-0de18c7835a7
- 01:02 PM fs Bug #23380 (Pending Backport): mds: ceph.dir.rctime follows dir ctime not inode ctime
- The original intention of the rctime was reflect the latest inode ctime in the children: https://lkml.org/lkml/2008/7...
- 04:08 PM mgr Bug #23276: balancer/osd: segfault in calc_pg_upmaps
- Great thanks.
Could someone please add the backports tag for l?
- 04:24 PM mgr Bug #23276 (Resolved): balancer/osd: segfault in calc_pg_upmaps
- This cluster has upmapped pgs and the upmap balancer enabled. We moved two hosts from root=default to a new root=drai...
- 03:56 PM mgr Bug #23249 (New): ceph osd safe-to-destroy crashes the mgr
- On luminous v12.2.4:...
- 10:39 AM fs Bug #23172 (Resolved): mds: fixed MDS_FEATURE_INCOMPAT_FILE_LAYOUT_V2 definition breaks luminous ...
- commit ddba907279719631903e3a20543056d81d176a1b changed the id of MDS_FEATURE_INCOMPAT_FILE_LAYOUT_V2 from 8 to 9. (t...
- 10:42 AM fs Bug #23059 (Pending Backport): mds: FAILED assert (p != active_requests.end()) in MDRequestRef MD...
- Saw this in prod on v12.2.2 with three active MDS's. All clients were blocked from a few minutes before this assert o...
- 04:50 PM mgr Bug #23017 (Resolved): mgr log spamming about down osds
- When you have down osds in a cluster the ceph-mgr log is spammed with one line per down osd per second:...
- 09:54 PM mgr Bug #22424: balancer should warn about missing requirements
- I think this can be closed. Fixed by https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/585ba6f9418c714a4a602b4b2d03d82b7c26e123 and...
- 02:38 PM RADOS Bug #22440: New pgs per osd hard limit can cause peering issues on existing clusters
- First, perhaps this will help to make these issues more visible: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/20167
Also available in: Atom