Dan van der Ster
- 09:47 AM Ceph Bug #22361 (New): balancer crush-compat sends "foo" command
I'm playing with the crush-compat balancer in 12.2.2, and it sends "foo" commands to the rest api:...
- 04:03 PM Ceph Bug #21672: Upgrading the ceph-selinux package unconditionally restarts all running daemons if se...
- Have there been any more discussions about this? AFAICT it still leads to daemons restarting during upgrade.
And I c...
- 09:29 AM RADOS Bug #18239: nan in ceph osd df again
- 10.2.10 still has this bug:...
- 01:00 PM Ceph Bug #21352: librados version should bump major number when ABI changes
- Is it that simple? I imagine bumping to librados3 mid-release would cause untold mess downstream. Does this need to b...
- 02:10 PM Ceph Bug #21352 (Duplicate): librados version should bump major number when ABI changes
- Our dev team noticed that the librados2 version didn't bump even though luminous changed the ABI. We have binaries co...
- 02:44 PM rgw Bug #21128: do not persist aws-chunked content-encoding
- Reproducer is here: https://github.com/alexiri/ceph-content-encoding-bug
- 02:43 PM rgw Bug #21003: chunk signature mismatch for AWSv4 and Oracle Secure Backup Cloud Module
- I've opened a ticket for the aws-chunked GET bug: http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/21128
- 02:42 PM rgw Bug #21128 (Need Review): do not persist aws-chunked content-encoding
- When an object is PUT with Content-Encoding: aws-chunked, rgw is persisting this header. The result is that when the ...
- 09:59 AM rgw Bug #21003: chunk signature mismatch for AWSv4 and Oracle Secure Backup Cloud Module
- Attached is a wireshark dump of the response to a restore test.
We noticed the response has...
- 10:10 AM rgw Bug #21003: chunk signature mismatch for AWSv4 and Oracle Secure Backup Cloud Module
- Radoslaw Zarzynski wrote:
> OK, I'm on it. As a stop gap solution you might consider to deploy RGW beside a proxy th...
Also available in: Atom