- Registered on: 12/07/2017
- Last connection: 07/16/2018
- fs (Developer, 03/13/2018)
- 10:47 AM fs Backport #23642: luminous: mds: the number of inode showed by "mds perf dump" not correct after t...
- Looks like it has already been backported. I can see the commit "MDS: update the mlogger of mds in function check_mem...
- 02:35 PM fs Bug #24870 (Need Review): ceph-debug-docker: python3 libraries not installed in docker image
- ceph_volume_client can not be imported using python3 interpreter on the container built by src/script/ceph-debug-dock...
- 03:25 PM Ceph Revision 8ab6f84d (ceph): qa/ceph-volume: add a test for put_object_versioned()
- Test if the version passed to put_object_versioned() is used to
Signed-off-by: Rishabh Dave <ridave@redh...
- 03:24 PM Ceph Revision ca7253cf (ceph): ceph-volume-client: allow atomic updates for RADOS objects
- put_object_versioned() takes the version of the object and verifies if
the version of the object is the expected one ...
- 02:29 PM fs Feature #17854: mds: only evict an unresponsive client when another client wants its caps
- 12:53 PM sepia Support #24488: Sepia Lab Access Request
- I am using Fedora 27 and OpenVPN version 2.4.6.
Following is the output for openvpn --version (since it mention "c...
- 08:29 AM sepia Support #24488: Sepia Lab Access Request
- $ tree /etc/openvpn/
├── client [error opening dir]
│ ├── ca.crt
│ ├── client.conf
- 01:21 PM sepia Support #24488: Sepia Lab Access Request
- I've tried that -...
- 10:28 AM sepia Support #24488: Sepia Lab Access Request
- I can't access or ping teuthology.front.sepia.ceph.com. Regarding the steps mentioned here, I don't see openvpn servi...
- 05:35 PM sepia Support #24488: Sepia Lab Access Request
Also available in: Atom