- Registered on: 07/05/2012
- Last connection: 11/12/2018
- 12:42 PM rgw Bug #36765 (Need Review): OpenStack integration documentation is lacking critical information abo...
- There are a few things missing from the documentation, as far as OpenStack integration and Swift drop-in replacement ...
- 07:38 AM RADOS Bug #20059: miscounting degraded objects
- Just adding another reference to #21803 here — this fix was meant to fix that issue as well, which it apparently did ...
- 07:35 AM Ceph Bug #21803: objects degraded higher than 100%
- David Zafman wrote:
> It turns out this change is completely superseded by #20059. So I'm switching it to resolved....
- 12:48 PM mgr Bug #24662 (New): dashboard does not play nicely with a frontend HAproxy
- http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/mgr/dashboard/#reverse-proxies talks about running the ceph-mgr dashboard behind a r...
- 09:47 AM RADOS Bug #24660 (New): admin/build-doc fails during autodoc on rados module: "AttributeError: __next__"
- I'm trying to send a doc patch and am running @admin/build-doc@ in my local environment explained in [[http://docs.ce...
- 06:40 PM rgw Bug #23939: etag/hash and content_type fields were concatenated wit \u0000
- Matt Benjamin wrote:
> yehuda thinks may be fixed in mimic
Could you clarify what is meant here please? Should we...
- 10:02 AM rgw Bug #23939: etag/hash and content_type fields were concatenated wit \u0000
- I can confirm that this issue is still present in 12.2.5:
h3. Ceph and Swift versions...
- 03:09 PM rbd Bug #20054: librbd memory overhead when used with KVM
- Christian Theune wrote:
> @Florian: So I guess extreme memory overhead (in the range of multiple GiBs) hasn't hit yo...
- 08:16 AM rbd Bug #20054: librbd memory overhead when used with KVM
- @Christian, I'll leave it to Jason to continue the conversation about memory allocation, but I can answer this one:
- 02:35 PM Ceph Bug #21375: Average latency output in rados bench is arithmetically flawed
- Mohamad Gebai wrote:
> PR submitted: https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/18588
Nice, thanks Mohamad!
Also available in: Atom