- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/12/2012
- Last connection: 11/28/2017
- Ceph (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- Linux kernel client (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- phprados (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- devops (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- rbd (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- rgw (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- sepia (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- fs (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- rados-java (Developer, Reporter, 05/24/2013)
- Calamari (Developer, Reporter, 08/27/2014)
- CI (Reporter, 01/10/2017)
- mgr (Developer, Reporter, 06/28/2017)
- rgw-testing (Developer, Reporter, 11/01/2016)
- RADOS (Developer, Reporter, 06/07/2017)
- bluestore (Developer, Reporter, 11/29/2017)
- Messengers (Developer, Reporter, 03/12/2019)
- 10:52 AM rgw Bug #10188 (Won't Fix): Can not create new rgw user when specifying an email already assigned to ...
- The error can be seen in the output of the commands below. In the first command we create a user "jj1" with an email ...
- 10:17 AM Linux kernel client Bug #5429: libceph: rcu stall, null deref in osd_reset->__reset_osd->__remove_osd
- Is there anything which needs to be gathered from the cluster currently displaying this issue which could help out?
- 11:04 AM rgw Bug #9479: ETag is not included in the XML response to put object copy operation
- This is under v0.67.10
- 11:04 AM rgw Bug #9478: Incorrect content type in response header
- This is under v0.67.10
- 11:20 AM fs Feature #9338 (Resolved): A read timeout argument for cephfs mounts (fuse client especially)
- When a cluster's cephfs mount hangs, for reasons such as IO pausing due to a cluster going full or osds crashing, the...
- 04:41 PM Calamari Feature #9275 (Pending Upstream): Use FQDN for ceph_deploy AND ServerName in calamari.conf
- When we run ice_setup.py, it prompts us for the server FQDN. This input is used for ceph_deploy to access the repo to...
- 10:20 AM fs Documentation #8918 (Resolved): kclient: known working kernels
- A request has been made to document known working kernels on the docs, here:
- 12:34 PM Ceph Documentation #8854 (New): Clarify potential problems from ceph-deploy purgedata command when osd...
- When running the ceph-deploy purgedata command on a storage node the command will end up making later installations a...
- 08:58 PM Ceph Feature #8538 (Resolved): Functionality to have rbdmap also mount after mapping an image
- In RE: https://inktank.zendesk.com/agent/#/tickets/1462
Summary: Over 200 rbd images are being mapped to a RHEL7 m...
- 01:15 PM Ceph Feature #8203 (Resolved): Replica setting values in df output
- The ability to see replica settings in ceph df. Potentially a warning when the replica is less than X in value, where...
Also available in: Atom