- Registered on: 06/01/2017
- Last connection: 07/15/2019
- fs (Reporter, 01/22/2018)
- 02:26 AM rgw Backport #38884: luminous: Lifecycle doesn't remove delete markers
- dongdong tao wrote:
> Hey Team,
> I'm working on this now.
> Let me know if there is any conflict
- 01:40 AM rgw Backport #38884: luminous: Lifecycle doesn't remove delete markers
- Hey Team,
I'm working on this now.
Let me know if there is any conflict
- 02:13 PM RADOS Bug #40601: osd: osd being wrongly reported down because of getloadavg taking hearbeat_lock for t...
- 12:48 PM RADOS Bug #40601 (Need Review): osd: osd being wrongly reported down because of getloadavg taking hearb...
- currently OSD::heartbeat() will call getloadavg() to get the load info.
Since getloadavg is just open the file /proc...
- 09:50 AM rgw Bug #40587: rgw: fix drain handles error when deleting bucket with bypass-gc option
- 09:34 AM rgw Bug #40587: rgw: fix drain handles error when deleting bucket with bypass-gc option
- I will submit a PR soon
- 09:32 AM rgw Bug #40587 (New): rgw: fix drain handles error when deleting bucket with bypass-gc option
- When we use command "radosgw-admin bucket rm --bucket=<bucket name> --bypass-gc --purge-objects" to delete a very lar...
- 11:53 PM Ceph Revision 8b7f782e (ceph): qa/cephfs: add test for "dump inode"
- Signed-off-by: dongdong tao <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(cherry picked from commit 0bd385f30bc54504a5409ef791df81041e08b5...
- 11:52 PM Ceph Revision 6ca8e479 (ceph): mds: add dump inode command
- dump inode with an specific inode number
this is useful when we only known the inode number.
- 03:02 AM Ceph Revision bad9e604 (ceph): osdc: Fix the wrong BufferHead offset
- the BufferHead offset should be "opos - bh->start()"
Also available in: Atom