- Registered on: 01/03/2012
- Last connection: 06/10/2013
- Ceph (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- devops (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- fs (Developer, Reporter, 10/01/2012)
- Linux kernel client (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- Performance (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- phprados (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- rados-java (Reporter, 05/24/2013)
- rbd (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- rgw (Developer, Reporter, 09/18/2012)
- teuthology (Developer, 01/10/2013)
Reported issues: 60
- 07:26 am rgw Bug #5302 (New): rest-bench breaks with XmlParseFailure
- This was reported on the mailing list when trying to run rest-bench:...
- 01:29 pm Ceph Bug #5294 (New): mon upgrade issue 0.61.2 -> 0.61.3
- This was reported on the mailing list by Nelson Jeppesen at Disney. Joao, any idea if we've seen anything else like ...
- 07:46 am Ceph Bug #5246 (Resolved): mon crashing on pool/pg creation with wip-mon
- this is using wip-mon when the cluster is first being setup during pool creation. OSDs were (possibly unrelated) goi...
- 06:48 am Performance Bug #5142 (Can't reproduce): performance degradation when add more osd
- There really isn't enough information here to indicate that this is actually a bug in the software. Please ask this ...
- 02:54 pm Ceph Bug #5051 (Resolved): initial deep scrub timestamp is 0.0000000
- The initial deep scrub timestamp is 0.000000 and it should be the current time. This causes the OSD to do a deep scr...
- 02:52 pm Ceph Bug #5050 (Resolved): initial scrub timestamp is 0.000000
- When PGs are created, the initial scrub timestamp is 0.000000 where it should be the current time. With the current ...
- 02:38 pm Ceph Bug #5049 (Resolved): scrub interval checking
- In OSD.cc right now we set:
utime_t max = ceph_clock_now(g_ceph_context);
utime_t min = max;
min -= g_conf->osd_...
- 10:39 am Ceph Feature #5042 (New): Backport option to disable deep scrub to bobtail
- 10:32 am Ceph Feature #5041 (New): Deep scrub CPU limit behavior
- Determine if deep scrub is properly using the CPU utilization limits (rather than just scrub). If not, should it? M...
- 11:49 am Performance Feature #5034 (New): investigate deep-scrub performance overhead and behavior
- Noticed that deep scrub may be having a pretty significant performance overhead, and may still be active even under h...
Also available in: Atom