- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/22/2015
- Last connection: 08/25/2016
- 05:30 PM Ceph Bug #17386 (Resolved): Upgrading 0.94.6 -> 0.94.9 saturating mon node networking
- While attempting to upgrade a 1200+ OSD cluster from 0.94.6 to 0.94.9 serious performance issues are seen every time ...
- 06:14 PM RADOS Bug #17138: crush: inconsistent ruleset/ruled_id are difficult to figure out
- I was successfully able to reproduce the issue when manually manipulating the CRUSH map:
- 06:11 PM RADOS Bug #17138 (Resolved): crush: inconsistent ruleset/ruled_id are difficult to figure out
- Attempting to unprotect a Ceph RBD snapshot that does not have any children with 'rbd -p <pool name> snap unprotect' ...
- 02:31 PM Ceph Revision 3564ee3c (ceph): doc: add rgw_enable_usage_log option in Rados Gateway
- admin guide
Signed-off-by: Mike Hackett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 07:52 PM Ceph Bug #16503: OSD's assert during snap trim osd/ReplicatedPG.cc: 2655: FAILED assert(0)
- Similar stack trace seen in http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/6101 on dumpling with http://tracker.ceph.com/attachments/...
- 02:09 PM Ceph Bug #16503 (Rejected): OSD's assert during snap trim osd/ReplicatedPG.cc: 2655: FAILED assert(0)
- Was running Ceph 94.3 previously and was encountering issue with OSDs asserting due to snapset corruption during scru...
- 05:27 PM Ceph Bug #14711 (Can't reproduce): OSD crashes with Suicide timeout due to timeout on FileStore::op_tp...
- Doing migrations from Ubuntu 14.04 to RHEL 7.1.
- First cluster was migrated successfully and it is running RHEL-7....
- 04:52 PM Ceph Bug #14710 (Duplicate): Bad output from 'ceph df' causes problems for cinder
- When adding OSD's to a cluster using 'ceph-disk prepare' (by way of ceph-ansible) on all the new OSDs. This brings t...
- 10:09 PM Ceph Bug #14520 (Duplicate): VM permanently tries to read /dev/shm/lttng-ust-wait-5
- Ubuntu 14.04
Bug is open with Canonical: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubun...
- 08:30 PM Ceph Bug #14428: Unable to bring up OSD's after dealing with FULL cluster (OSD assert with /include/in...
- OSD logs:
Also available in: Atom