Javier M. Mellid
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/27/2015
- Last connection: 10/02/2018
- 09:47 AM rgw Feature #36287 (Need Review): rgw: Add archive data sync module
- Add a new archive zone in a multizone configuration allowing to have the flexibility of a S3 object history in that z...
- 11:38 PM RADOS Bug #22351: Couldn't init storage provider (RADOS)
- Related to the ERROR: failed to initialize watch: (34) Numerical result out of range, it looks a class path issue. Th...
- 11:25 PM rgw Feature #18800 (Resolved): rgw: support AWS4 authentication for S3 Post Object API
- Merged as a part of
- 03:50 PM Ceph Revision 3adbc352 (ceph): rgw: aws4: add rgw_s3_auth_aws4_force_boto2_compat conf option
- Runtime bugfix to handle presigned urls computed with canonical requests using
the port number once.
Boto2 computes ...
- 10:43 AM Ceph Revision ac1a3f4a (ceph): rgw: aws4: add AWS4 auth support for S3 Post Object API
- RGW S3 supports HTTP POST requests so users can upload content directly.
This patch adds AWS v4 to handle form data ...
- 05:34 PM rgw Feature #18800: rgw: support AWS4 authentication for S3 Post Object API
- The new PR for this bug is:
This feature is being rebased on top of:
- 10:47 PM Ceph Revision bd118b55 (ceph): rgw: doc: add multipart uploads copy part feature as supported
- Signed-off-by: Javier M. Mellid <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(cherry picked from commit 8a7ebeee2ff3f10ceb23b7fa43e43c3c450ef...
- 10:47 PM Ceph Revision b56b7192 (ceph): rgw: multipart uploads copy part support
- Add multipart uploads copy part feature.
Signed-off-by: Javier M. Melli...
- 01:17 PM rgw Feature #18800 (Need Review): rgw: support AWS4 authentication for S3 Post Object API
- 01:16 PM rgw Feature #18800: rgw: support AWS4 authentication for S3 Post Object API
- PR available at:
To test the feature with some browser, boto3 and aws c...
Also available in: Atom