- Registered on: 01/13/2011
- Last connection: 09/21/2012
- Ceph (Developer, Reporter, 01/14/2011)
Reported issues: 289
- 02:07 pm devops Feature #3344: ceph-disk-prepare?: provide some sort of tool to clear out a disk, with prejudice
- Ideally, sgdisk would be made reliable. This might be good enough to be a useful workaround: in ceph-disk-prepare, ju...
- 11:23 am devops Feature #3158 (Closed): downburst: add --wait based on cd-rom eject detection kludge
- Implemented in https://github.com/ceph/downburst/commit/481af791d02dabeb3c615e329d359bbed2deef2b
- 03:46 pm devops Feature #3384 (Verified): ceph-deploy: "ceph-deploy where osd.42" to find a service
- This would ssh to a monitor node, talk to the monitors, and use monmap/osdmap/mdsmap to locate what host a given serv...
- 02:15 pm Ceph Bug #3361 (Resolved): don't log secrets
- 01:31 pm devops Feature #3357 (New): How to revoke OSD for good?
- Use case: As an admin, a machine I had running 8 OSDs was compromised. The attacker got hold of all the secrets the O...
- 01:14 pm Ceph Feature #3355 (New): make Ceph build faster, take less RAM to compile
- 01:07 pm devops Feature #3354 (New): good default answer for how you should do monitoring, log analysis, metrics
- 01:05 pm devops Feature #3353 (New): commands for moving journals
- As an admin, I want to move an OSD data disk from one physical host (chassis) to another (e.g. for maintenance of non...
- 12:58 pm devops Feature #3351: ceph-deploy: Support upgrades
- Note: beware indirectly installed packages. E.g. "ceph-deploy install" does "apt-get install ceph", that perhaps upgr...
- 12:55 pm devops Feature #3351 (Resolved): ceph-deploy: Support upgrades
- "ceph-deploy install HOST" should also do upgrade/downgrades, if that's what's needed to satisfy the --dev= etc optio...
Also available in: Atom