- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/08/2010
- Last connection: 08/16/2011
- Linux kernel client (Developer, 06/22/2011)
- 04:08 AM Ceph Revision c29b2213 (ceph): ceph.spec: spec file should be creating /var/run/ceph
- Signed-off-by: Brian Chrisman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 11:09 AM Ceph Bug #1382: kclient: crash on resending osd ops
- It looks like the issue stems from having a bunch of osds going out.
I'm not certain why these osds fail, but this b...
- 10:34 AM Ceph Bug #1382 (Resolved): kclient: crash on resending osd ops
- Under performance testing with the SCST iSCSI driver on top of RBD (we'll switch to LIO at some point in the future, ...
- 05:43 PM fs Bug #1206: NFS reexport file creation lags 1-3 seconds
- actual commit is:
I still need to get the kernel commit.. but they were ...
- 02:58 PM fs Bug #1206: NFS reexport file creation lags 1-3 seconds
- Looks like that commit-id may be an internal reference (we host a local repo)
This is a recent master.. 0.31 is the ...
- 02:51 PM fs Bug #1206: NFS reexport file creation lags 1-3 seconds
- I've reproduced this half-second-NFS-create bug (f3de1a506d6c2debb399a1ae71f8f50714a31c8a), and it only appears throu...
- 01:49 PM Ceph Bug #1233 (Resolved): ceph -v reports incorrect version
- Not a bug... there's something hosed in the way I'm storing my git repo such that git describe is reporting an old ve...
- 01:06 PM Ceph Bug #1233: ceph -v reports incorrect version
- I am indeed betting that .git_version is a non-git file... though I think the name is pretty unfortunate... might be ...
- 01:04 PM Ceph Bug #1233 (Resolved): ceph -v reports incorrect version
- I'm not sure what the .git_version file is supposed to be, as I see no reference in git docs to such a file.
- 10:00 PM fs Bug #1206: NFS reexport file creation lags 1-3 seconds
- 0.3 seconds for kernel mount... 0.01s for cfuse.. I'm going to work on tracking this down..
Also available in: Atom