- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/27/2013
- Last connection: 01/17/2018
- Ceph (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- Linux kernel client (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- phprados (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- devops (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- rbd (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- rgw (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- sepia (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- fs (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- rados-java (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- Calamari (Developer, Reporter, 08/27/2014)
- CI (Reporter, 01/10/2017)
- mgr (Developer, Reporter, 06/28/2017)
- rgw-testing (Developer, Reporter, 11/01/2016)
- RADOS (Developer, Reporter, 06/07/2017)
- bluestore (Developer, Reporter, 11/29/2017)
- 10:26 PM Ceph Bug #21388: inconsistent pg but repair does nothing reporting head data_digest != data_digest fro...
- Ryan Anstey wrote:
> I'm working on fixing all my inconsistent pgs but I'm having issues with rados get... hopefully...
- 07:15 PM rbd Feature #19123 (New): rbd/rados drivers in PyPI repo
- We have a need to install modules wholly contained within python virtualenv. As of now, we're extracting compiled dri...
- 10:13 PM Ceph Feature #18851 (New): Ability to add comments in certain views of Ceph daemons or status
- It would be nice to maintain a record of why an OSD is down, or why a flag has been set within the Ceph Cluster so th...
- 06:47 PM Ceph Bug #18762 (New): OSDs stuck using previous version Upstart script until all have been restarted
- After a Hammer -> Jewel upgrade, OSD daemons will not start. The upstart logs show:
@/proc/self/fd/9: 8: /proc/sel...
- 11:37 PM rbd Bug #18436: Qemu crash triggered by network issues
- Jason Dillaman wrote:
> @Brian: any chance you had your nodes configured to capture core dumps? That would make so...
- 12:14 AM rbd Bug #18436 (Resolved): Qemu crash triggered by network issues
- Noticed in the form of I/O errors and disk corruption at the operating system level. Further investigation uncovered ...
- 08:54 PM Ceph Documentation #17701 (Resolved): osd_max_backfills default has changed, documentation should refl...
- Jewel default is 1 for osd_max_backfills:
- 08:05 PM Ceph Feature #16462 (New): Include more detail in perf dump
- More detailed statistic (over avgcount) are desired, Percentage of distribution a la fio would be on the wish list.
- 03:30 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #16451: Using ceph-deploy with --zap-disk and --dmcrypt fails
- Sounds fair, I'll see what I can do to reproduce without ceph-deploy, though our current project has now moved past t...
- 02:30 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #16451 (Closed): Using ceph-deploy with --zap-disk and --dmcrypt fails
- Description of problem:
When using ceph-deploy with the --zap-disk and --dmcrypt option, ceph-deploy seems to call t...
Also available in: Atom