- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/27/2013
- Last connection: 01/03/2017
- Ceph (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- Linux kernel client (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- phprados (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- devops (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- rbd (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- rgw (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- sepia (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- fs (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- rados-java (Developer, Reporter, 08/11/2013)
- Calamari (Developer, Reporter, 08/27/2014)
- CI (Reporter, 01/10/2017)
- rgw-testing (Developer, Reporter, 11/01/2016)
- 11:37 PM rbd Bug #18436: Qemu crash triggered by network issues
- Jason Dillaman wrote:
> @Brian: any chance you had your nodes configured to capture core dumps? That would make so...
- 12:14 AM rbd Bug #18436 (Need Review): Qemu crash triggered by network issues
- Noticed in the form of I/O errors and disk corruption at the operating system level. Further investigation uncovered ...
- 08:54 PM Ceph Documentation #17701 (Pending Backport): osd_max_backfills default has changed, documentation sho...
- Jewel default is 1 for osd_max_backfills:
- 08:05 PM Ceph Feature #16462 (New): Include more detail in perf dump
- More detailed statistic (over avgcount) are desired, Percentage of distribution a la fio would be on the wish list.
- 03:30 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #16451: Using ceph-deploy with --zap-disk and --dmcrypt fails
- Sounds fair, I'll see what I can do to reproduce without ceph-deploy, though our current project has now moved past t...
- 02:30 PM Ceph-deploy Bug #16451 (New): Using ceph-deploy with --zap-disk and --dmcrypt fails
- Description of problem:
When using ceph-deploy with the --zap-disk and --dmcrypt option, ceph-deploy seems to call t...
- 09:11 AM Calamari Bug #12264: calamari:sees servers but no cluster
- Martin Palma wrote:
> Any updates here? We are having a hard time to setup calamari. We are getting the same error a...
- 02:33 PM Ceph Revision 77cdb500 (ceph): No CRUSH involvement in deciding PG target
- Quoting from elsewhere "[we calculate] a placement group using the object name, a hash code, the number of PGs in the...
- 09:55 PM fs Support #11923 (Resolved): MDS init script starts multiple instances when MDS is referenced in ce...
- MDS component init script does not seem to be able to properly differentiate between auto-detected instances and inst...
- 05:41 PM Ceph Bug #8598 (Can't reproduce): Monitor performance during intensive operations
- Loic Dachary wrote:
> Is this still active ?
Have not seen similar behavior since.
Also available in: Atom