Cleanup boost optionals for boost 1.56
This patch cleans up fatal errors with boost 1.56 when implicitly converting optionals to non-optional values.
It already been applied to master, but should be backported to all supported releases.
Github issue #2547
In reference to commit a53ead14c113047567177630b4906136a2109b65 in master.
- Target version changed from 0.88 to v.91
- Target version deleted (
- Tracker changed from Fix to Bug
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Backport deleted (
- Regression set to No
This issue has already been resolved in master.
- Status changed from Resolved to Pending Backport
- Assignee set to Nathan Cutler
- Backport set to firefly
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom