Ensure that swift keys don't include backslashes
Currently, when we generate a Swift key it can include a backslash as part of the JSON encoding output, so when people cut and paste the key it includes the backslash which breaks applications.
Change RGW to not generate characters which require escaping as part of the output.
rgw: avoid using slashes for generated secret keys
Just use plain alphanumeric characterset.
Signed-off-by: Yehuda Sadeh <email@example.com>
(cherry picked from commit 3f04a6126fdbfb93304f798da3775c0eec9b7d44)
- Assignee set to Yehuda Sadeh
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Regression set to No
- Status changed from Verified to Need Review
- Status changed from Need Review to Resolved
- Backport set to hammer
- Status changed from Resolved to Pending Backport
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom