Expose CephFS snapshot creation time to clients
Samba requires the snapshot creation time for the purpose of tracking and identifying Previous Versions for files and directories.
I'd be happy to see this feature also included in Nautilus.
#2 Updated by David Disseldorp 3 months ago
- Status changed from New to Pending Upstream
Both patch-sets have been acked, but the userspace PR is awaiting feedback following some concern about the vxattr value format (I tried to stay consistent with ceph.dir.rctime).
#3 Updated by David Disseldorp 3 months ago
Samba changes have also been proposed: https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2019-March/133089.html
#4 Updated by Patrick Donnelly 3 months ago
- Project changed from Ceph to fs
- Status changed from Pending Upstream to Need Review
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Start date deleted (
- Source set to Development
- Pull request ID set to 27077
- Component(FS) Client, Common/Protocol, MDS, kceph added
- Labels (FS) snapshots added