Configurable ListBucket max-keys limit
ListBucket max-keys has no defined limit in the RGW codebase.
Presently it will fall all the way down to the limits in the OMAP code, which cap it at 128k omap keys or some byte value by the sum of the size of OMAP key+values.
Add a new configuration knob, with a default value of 1000 keys, to mirror AWS S3 behavior.
- Status changed from New to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #37830: mimic: Configurable ListBucket max-keys limit added
- Copied to Backport #37831: luminous: Configurable ListBucket max-keys limit added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Duplicate
- Duplicated by Bug #35990: Chunked encoding fails if chunk greater than 1MiB added
- Status changed from Duplicate to Pending Backport
- Pull request ID set to 25793
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
- Duplicated by deleted (Bug #35990: Chunked encoding fails if chunk greater than 1MiB)
Also available in: Atom