Mimic Dashboard does not allow deletion of snapshots containing "+" in their name
Trying to delete an RBD snapshot leads to the following message in the popup window:
'2018-07-13T11:50:37+0200' doesn't match '2018-07-13T11:50:37+0200'.
and deletion is denied.
Replacing the "+" by something else let's me delete the snapshot.
- Project changed from Ceph to mgr
- Category set to dashboard/general
- Assignee set to Tiago Melo
- Target version set to v13.2.1
- Tags set to dashboard
Thanks for reporting.
@Tiago - I wonder if the fix for #24621 would also address this issue? In any case, this should be backported to Mimic.
- Status changed from New to Need Review
- Status changed from Need Review to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Pending Backport
- Target version changed from v13.2.1 to v14.0.0
- Backport set to mimic
- Copied to Backport #26920: mimic: Mimic Dashboard does not allow deletion of snapshots containing "+" in their name added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
- Related to Bug #24621: Ceph Dashboard doesn't support IDs with special characters added
Also available in: Atom