mgr/dashboard: Move Cluster/Audit logs from front page to dedicated "Logs" page
The Manager Dashboard currently shows the Cluster Log and Audit Log on the front Dashboard page. To unclutter the front page, I suggest to move this part into a dedicated "Logs" page, located in the "Cluster" menu. If possible, that page should provide some additional functionality to work with the logs, e.g. to search for keywords or to show a certain time range of the logs.
- Assignee deleted (
- Assignee set to Diksha Godbole
- Source set to Community (dev)
- Blocked by Feature #24573: mgr/dashboard: Provide more "native" dashboard widgets to display live performance data added
Please note that work is underway to improve the dashboard landing page (see #24573 for details). This PR will keep the logs on the landing page, please rebase and adapt your PR once this one has been merged.
- Related to Feature #27050: mgr/dashboard: Landing Page Enhancements added
Please see the screenshot of the new logs page attached. As we have a dedicated page for the logs now, do we still need the tabs?
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Need Review
- Pull request ID set to 23834
- Precedes Feature #37387: mgr/dashboard: Add date range and log search functionality added
- Status changed from Need Review to Resolved
- Target version set to v14.0.0
The logs have now been moved to a dedicated page on the dashboard. The additional functionality described in this issue have now been moved to a separate tracker issue: #37387
Also available in: Atom