mgr/dashboard: Link to documentation on RGW page
When RGW is not configured, user will see the following message:
The documentation link in this message is pointing to "Mimic" documentation instead of pointing to the correct ceph release.
(see "Help > Documentation" menu entry for an example on how to get the correct ceph release name)
- Project changed from Ceph to mgr
- Category set to dashboard/general
- Tags set to low-hanging-fruit
Tinatinak wishes to be assigned this task.
- Assignee set to Tina Kallio
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Need Review
- Status changed from Need Review to Resolved
- Target version set to v14.0.0
Also available in: Atom