snaps missing in mapper, should be: 188,18f,191,195,197,198,199,19d,19e,1a1,1a3 was r -2...repaired
New code for tracker #22881 in pull request https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/21546 no calls _scan_snaps() on each replica. During a trashing run this error is found:
"2018-04-26 17:25:17.998655 osd.7 osd.7 172.21.15.112:6800/35599 203 : cluster [ERR] osd.7 found snap mapper error on pg 3.1 oid 3:9f32f27c:::smithi17217362-19 oo...oo:1a3 snaps missing in mapper, should be: 188,18f,191,195,197,198,199,19d,19e,1a1,1a3 was r -2...repaired" in cluster log
- Related to Bug #22881: scrub interaction with HEAD boundaries and snapmapper repair is broken added
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Need More Info
Does your branch include c20a95b0b9f4082dcebb339135683b91fe39ec0a? The change I made was needed to make that fix work properly.
Nevermind. I see you branch was still on ci repo.
$ git branch --contains c20a95b0b9f4082dcebb339135683b91fe39ec0a | grep wip-kefu-testing-2018-05-05-1912
- Related to Bug #24045: Eviction still raced with scrub due to preemption added
- Status changed from Need More Info to Resolved
- Related to Bug #40454: snap_mapper error, scrub gets r -2..repaired added
Also available in: Atom