mds: MClientCaps should carry inode's dirstat
inode's dirstat gets updated by request reply, but not by cap message. this is problematic.
MDS modifies a directory
MDS issues CEPH_STAT_CAP_INODE_ALL to client
user stat(2) the directory
cephfs client finds that it has all shared caps locally, it return dirstat.size() as directory size.
#1 Updated by Patrick Donnelly about 1 year ago
- Subject changed from MClientCaps should carry inode's dirstat to mds: MClientCaps should carry inode's dirstat
- Category set to Correctness/Safety
- Assignee set to Zheng Yan
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
- Target version set to v13.0.0
- Source set to Development
- Backport set to luminous
- Component(FS) MDS added