Sepia Lab Access Request
My name is Mark Kogan
I am a new member of the Ceph RADOS Gateway development team under Matt Benjamin
I would like to kindly ask for Sepia Lab Access.
1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
I will also be running teuthology jobs
2) Desired Username:
3) Alternate e-mail address(es) we can reach you at:
4) If you don't already have an established history of code contributions to Ceph, is there an existing community or core developer you've worked with who has reviewed your work and can vouch for your access request?
If you answered "No" to # 4, please answer the following (paste directly below the question to keep indentation):
4a) Paste a link to a Blueprint or planning doc of yours that was reviewed at a Ceph Developer Monthly.
4b) Paste a link to an accepted pull request for a major patch or feature.
4c) If applicable, include a link to the current project (planning doc, dev branch, or pull request) that you are looking to test.
5) Paste your SSH public key(s) between the
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDaRX+aBLjb/h12ctmvoMvZro6NrrYDuxROF6QMVpEVucA7jHhwCC/j9dJAq0hOVBO8R3S0bvKQ6bmnCb/4y2J6tq18xKUFCrChNii5OQ+AgM5v1353oZ9SrHN8p9ajvS8w313o2OpXhpaPv3khVDjKZsDmeH8YL/Nx3WQKqIJC1mI4jrI0sZGGJLifEy3pPkO0W1KmguN9AwAWK6+kckAjMa3ElkfK/xuAqBYgNKQUxP9oMgTQRcgpWF8Nzb0npN3v+HOUIRrth1INSchkDKtWob2T+0Zqxwm+Vpi0iFWwqjcN/OVdaDGf34//A3M/tsiQ1g9SqhdhZJCfu5XLmM63 mkogan@mkP50.redhat.com
6) Paste your hashed VPN credentials between the
pre tags (Format:
user@hostname 22CharacterSalt 65CharacterHashedPassword)
mkogan@mkP50 f/LENRJbsyepmvZA23F7Fg b908f1c0237a7ee56b73dc42f2df79b49ca83d6f4573f5229e7cfe6b4ad7b6a2
#1 Updated by David Galloway 10 months ago
- Category set to User access
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to David Galloway
You should have access to the Sepia lab now. Please verify you're able to connect to the vpn and
ssh firstname.lastname@example.org using the private key matching the pubkey you provided.