poen wrongly delete routed pg stats op before receive pg stats ack
a peon may forward the pgstats to leader, and record it locally, but leader will check if
osd has the latest map before process, if not, will use a route op to indicate poen to send it,
then poen will delete routed op when fininaly send out which make poen cannot send pgstatack
when leader has processed the pgstat update. so osd will always track this op until reach a
threshold block pgstats sending, at worst, reopen mon session.
- Status changed from New to Need Review
- Assignee changed from Kefu Chai to liu mingxin
- Backport set to jewel, kraken
this issue might burden monitor a little bit by
- reconnecting it when the connected OSD is not sync'ed with monitor for a while and fails to receive the ack after sending the pg stats with the old osdmap epoch.
- sending a duplicated osdmap message from both peon and leader to the out-sync'ed osd. actually only one osdmap message would suffice.