build/ops: install-deps.sh based on /etc/os-release
Avoid shaky distro detection by package manager. Use /etc/os-release instead.
Fixed by commits
and present in master and Kraken.
Would be useful to have this in Jewel too.
- Tracker changed from Backport to Bug
- Status changed from New to Pending Backport
- % Done set to 0
- Backport set to jewel
- Needs Doc set to No
- Copied to Backport #18199: jewel: build/ops: install-deps.sh based on /etc/os-release added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Pending Backport
- Related to Bug #16522: install-deps.sh fails on openSUSE Tumbleweed added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom