Don't lose deep-scrub information
We'd like to not lose deep-scrub information when more frequent scrub happens.
The only issue that became obvious when modifying the code is what to do if nodeep-scrub flag is set.
Hmm, that's a good point. Probably, it would be best to refuse to do a shallow scrub and output a WRN message to clog.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Pending Backport
- Backport changed from Jewel to Jewel, Kraken
- Backport changed from Jewel, Kraken to jewel,kraken
- Backport changed from jewel,kraken to jewel
The commits were manually merged to kraken before the 11.2.0 release, so kraken backport is not needed.
- Duplicated by Feature #14860: scrub/repair: persist scrub results (do not overwrite deep scrub results with non-deep scrub) added
Also available in: Atom