Monclient: hunt for mons in parallel
Currently, the MonClient (See src/mon/MonClient.h|cc) hunts for a mon to connect to by iteratively choosing a random one and attempting to connect until a successful connection is established. In cases where one or more mons are down, this can take a significant amount of time increasing load on the cluster. This feature involves reworking MonClient to allow it to hunt for several mons in parallel and connect with the fastest one to respond.
- Related to Bug #15368: "api_misc: [ FAILED ] LibRadosMiscConnectFailure.ConnectFailure" added
- Duplicates Feature #7150: mon: hunt for multiple mons in parallel added
- Duplicates deleted (Feature #7150: mon: hunt for multiple mons in parallel)
- Duplicated by Feature #7150: mon: hunt for multiple mons in parallel added
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
sdieffen is working on this.
- Status changed from Duplicate to In Progress
- Assignee set to Kefu Chai
- Status changed from In Progress to Need Review
- Status changed from Need Review to Resolved
Also available in: Atom