Use of syslog results in all log messages at priority "emerg"
In src/log/Log.cc we call syslog like so;
syslog(LOG_USER, "%s%s", buf, s.c_str());
syslog(LOG_USER, "%s", s);
Calling syslog with LOG_USER alone implies LOG_USER|LOG_EMERG and causes the messages to be logged at emergency priority.
- Assignee set to Brad Hubbard
- Status changed from New to Need Review
- Source changed from other to Development
- Backport set to infernalis,hammer
- Status changed from Need Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #14137: infernalis: Use of syslog results in all log messages at priority "emerg" added
- Copied to Backport #14138: hammer: Use of syslog results in all log messages at priority "emerg" added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
- Related to Bug #15808: Assign LOG_INFO priority to syslog calls added
Also available in: Atom