latest update osd lost, cluster still stuck on Peering
my test env:
three osds: osd.0 osd.1 osd.2
use rados put xxx xxx -p xxx to put data
suppose osd.1 is primary, then kill -9 osd.0 osd.2
use rados to put xxx data again,
kill -9 osd.1
restart osd.0 and osd.2
ceph -s output seeing that pg down state and ceph pg xxx query seeing that
Peering State blocked by 1
then use ceph osd lost 1 --yes-i-really-mean-it
the Peering State still stuck cause blocked by osd.1
- Status changed from New to Verified
- Source changed from other to Community (dev)
- Backport set to infernalis, hammer
This needs a test before merge, shouldn't be hard.
- Assignee changed from shawn chen to Kefu Chai
will try to ping shawn for adding a test.
- Status changed from Verified to Testing
- Status changed from Testing to Need Test
fix is merged, but we still need a test.
- Status changed from Need Test to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Kefu Chai to shawn chen
Also available in: Atom